Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1509

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite song on the Humanoid album is "Dogs Unleashed"
I love how it is different and unique, unlike any other TH song before. I loved it right away and it is still my favorite. I love the new techno vibe and the way Bill sings! :]
My favorite song from Humanoid is, hands down, World behind my Wall. I think it's my favorite because it shows how, even if you're not Tokio Hotel, there's still a certain part of the world that you can't see. And maybe someday you will be able to see it, but you have to be prepared. I can relate to it, I know that there is that world far and beyond that which we can see. World behind my Wall, I think, tells how there is still a lot to experience in life.
My favorite song from the alboum Humanoid is Automatic because it tells about a relationship that I'm also in. I got in love with the song as soon as I heard it. It's telling exactly what I'm going through. Also, it's a really different and unique style then the old songs of Tokio Hotel [that I'll never forget and always miss].
World Behind my Wall is my fave! :)
the lyrics are AMAZING! and Georg is awesome on keyboards! haha. The lyrics really make the song, and its amazing how it goes from slow to fast. <3333
My Favorite song on the Humanoid Album is "That Day"
i picked "that day" because the lyrics make so much sense.
its my favorite because i can relate to the lyrics.
When you wait for all the pain to heal through the course of time & the pain just never goes away , no matter how long you wait.
I think Tokio Hotel has a huge amount of talent because that song just really touched me. I love it.
but i personally love the entire album because it just sounds so extremely different to what tokio hotel has had before.
I would really love to meet Tokio Hotel in new york. it would just make me soo incredibly happy :D
My favorite song is Alien because the lyrics are deep and can touch everyone in a different way. The lyric "you can make the darkness shine" is especially touching for me individually, mainly because it shows that even when you're feeling emotionless, there's always someone that can bring light into your life.
My favorite song off the Humanoid Album is "Noise" because it reminds me of the song "Scream", it's basically the same message, and the reason why I fell in love with Tokio Hotel was because of their amazing lyrics. To make noise, let yourself be heard. Don't keep to yourself, but make yourself known. "Silence can destroy, get up and raise your voice." You don't have to stay quiet and let yourself fade away.... this is why "Noise" is my favorite song. It sends a message that can apply to anyone who's in that type of situation, like I sometimes am... it's my "escape" song for when I feel down... plus Bill's soothing voice is just the thing you want to hear when you're just not having the best day...
My favorite song on the Humanoid album is "World Behind My Wall", because it's the one that I can relate to the most. I love the lyrics because it really explains how we sometimes feel trapped like we can't make it as far as we really want to. As if there's always something there holding us back. This song speaks to me the most and I'm sure other teens can relate. It's awesome!
My favorite song off the Humanoid album, if I have to pick one, would have to be Love & Death. The lyrics are amazing, they always make me smile and the beat is catchy, almost hypnotic, I always find myself humming it's tune, no matter what I'm doing. Everyone in my house knows the song, and we're always singing it together, confusing the English and German (Traümer) lyrics. Even my nephew loves the song, and we're always trying to hit Bill's high notes together. And as always with TH songs, I'm utterly in love with the bridge of the Love and Death; it wraps the song up perfectly.
It's going to be so difficult to name my favorite song. The entire album is amazing. My number one favorite, however, would have to be either That Day or Phantomrider.

That Day is a major favorite. Bill's voice in the intro/verses is haunting, it goes right through you (No, not in an ~ewh way) The message in the song reminds me of the dark, depressing times I had gone through, and the times that Tokio Hotel had helped me through those times, that I may not even be here without them to give me the strength to go on. This song really means much to me.
World Behind My Wall! The melody is so beautiful & the lyrics are so deep & just flawless. I'll admit I couldn't understand Bill's singing several parts so I looked up the words. It describes their life so well & makes me realize that they too are just people. It shows just how versatile the group is with a soft rock ballad..and Georg on keyboards!
My favorite song on the Humanoid album is "Hey You". I absolutely LOVED this song since the first time I heard it. I can't stop playing it! The chorus is so addicting, and the beat really powerful.The meaning about not necessarily fitting in, but still speaking up for yourself is great. It's definitely a "dark, power anthem" which I think is really amazing because this is one of the first times they did something like this! I have converted 3 of my friends into liking Tokio Hotel after listening to this song! When they play this live, in German or English, the audience is going to go INSANE!

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->