Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

May 1, 2011 - The Sneak Attack Back Rub (Show 31)

Keith Sweat - Nobody
Aaron Hall - I Miss You
R Kelly - Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)
Silk - Sexcellent
112 - Someone To Hold
Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
D'Angelo - Untitled
Neyo - Sexy Love
Ready For The World - Love You Down
New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You Forever
Maxwell - This Woman's Work
Jordan Knight - Inside (World Premiere!!! - Jordan's new CD "Unfinished" out May 3rd)

Tags: Back, D, DDub's, Donnie, Dub, R&B, Rub, Wahlberg

Views: 690

Replies to This Discussion

could you play

SWV - all night long

naked - marques houston

Soooo looking forward to Ddub's SNEAK ATTACK, SONIC sensual assault BACK RUB this Sunday. just sayin'. I thoroughly enjoyed #22 last night. ;;) 

xo ~B 

Add My song to the mix!
Attachments:

Good morning cherrytree. Listening to #23 this morning. Nice!!!!!!! Miss Ddubs voice in my ear. Happy Sunday!:) *sipping my coffee* and enjoying my leisurely funday Sunday. Hope you have a blessed day. xo ~b

#23 Backrub... ummm wow! I seemed to have forgotten what entailed on this...mmmm;;)D*mn Ddub! D*mn! Dubs got swag. That's all.. Carry on.....

WIll there be any new Backrubs this year?? Recently became a Donnie Girl and never got to experience a "live" or new broadcast of the Backrub! I hope it happens!! Donnie's girls are listening!!

Dana,

One can hope.:) Nothing like a "live backrub". Had the pleasure of seeing that first-hand on cruise2011:) Though D 'Ddub' has been soo busy with BlueBloods& finished up NKOTBSB tour last summer &now going on European tour in April. For now, i'll settle for re-rubs;) 

~Becky

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->