Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

So the Cinema Bizarre contest is going to be a "point and click "contest. You need to point to something that reminds you of Cinema Bizarre , take a picutre of it and post it. Since it can be of almost anything (within good taste), please include a few words of explanation if needed. If you do not have access to a camera you can also photoshop or draw one on like Perez would. The prize will be an autographed band picture and we will be giving out 5 of them chosen randomly amongst all the entries but only one entry per person. Feel free to post as often as you are inspired to do so. The last contest really took off.

Here is my example. I am pointing to the prize.

This contest will end on April 3rd at 10am PST.

Views: 2742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Magazines => Cinema Bizarre

~ M-W_S aka Marky

This drawing reminds me Cinema bizarre!!!
Oook... Now about me - really bizarre girl which all people *and ME too* reminds of Cinema Bizarre! xDDD
It's said my friends... xDD

~ M-W_S aka Marky
This a foto of my Jeans which I veryy try to do the same as Strify has got! When I wear this jans I always thought about Cinema Bizarre! I very LOVE CINEMA BIZARRE and want to win.Please choose my foto.

something, that reminds me of Cinema Bizarre... mm ......it`s just my heart.

This a foto of my Jeans which I veryy try to do the same as Strify has got! When I wear this jans I always thought about Cinema Bizarre! I very LOVE CINEMA BIZARRE and want to win.Please choose my foto.
Attachments:

Chairs like these remind me of CB. I know it's bizarre (lol), but I can always imagine Strify sitting in a chair like this and all the band members gathered around him!
Wow, there's some really awesome entries in here so far!! Keep them comin' guys, competition closes tomorrow!

This is mij iPod Touch (: I have an iPodcover, for protect it. If you see it, you can see that it's the same as Yu has for his iPhone, but in another colour.
think i posted it wrong, so one more time then :]

This is me. I'm a fan from Belgium :] here I'm holding two tickets for the concerts in juli in the Netherlands <3 for eindhoven and Amsterdam, I'm really looking forward to those days. I'm like counting down since I've heard CB was coming! <3
I think about them when I see those tickets, logical duh :] but really, my heart goes bump-a-bump when I see those tickets.. <3

This is me and this picture is like so weird, but it's about the sentence on my paper :]
I love it when Strify says that in a movie or on his myspace blog <3
When somebody is like saying 'b****' or 'hi' to me, I'm always saying 'Konnichiwa bitcheees' :]
sometimes i'm like "Howdy!" haha, i'm such a poser. :''D

I I really hate this picture -__-' but I do everything for CB n__n
so don't mind the face and look at the CD <3
That CD means a lot to me, it's like hanging right beside me when I go to sleep,
and when I see it all my memories are like coming back to me (when I'm asleep, you've taken my dreams! :'D)
haha, you can see I love that song, lol (:
I'm really happy that I've get to know Cinema bizarre, without them my life would be so empty.
I'm really thankful for what they did to me, even they don't realize it, they kinda saved my life when I was in tough times.
Their music has helped me through dark times, and I wouldn't know what to do if they weren't in my life.
Thanx for that guys. <3

Cinema bizarre is my obsession, my fetish and my religion! D:
haha, sorry i just couldn't resist (:
btw i love the remix of my obsession! <33
TOYZ! <3

Greets from Belgium :]
xox Melissaa!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise