Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

we had so many pics sent over on Twitpic after the show it was amazing. Can you also be so kind to put them here for the people that dont follow on Twitter? Thanks. It was so much fun meeting a lot of you.

Views: 1069

Replies to This Discussion

hey people! thx a lot for these photos! i kissed u if i could <333
Hi.

Well, I can't go to the concert of CINEMA BIZARRE, but if there is someone that can send me some photos or videos about the concert, would be amazing and much more, This is my e-mail: [email protected]

Romeo

Kiro

The Kiss

Shin

Yu

Strify

The Final Bow

These (and the ones in the post above) are just a few of my fave pics, I took over 200 pics of CinBiz that night though...they are all posted on my myspace. That show was incredible and thanks so much to Cherrytree for that contest! Meeting the guys made it even more amazing, they are all such sweet guys and my friends and I gave them gifts! Thanks Scott for being nice to us all as well! It was nice to finally meet you :D
Can't wait for the next time Cinema Bizarre comes around!

-Lys

I flew from Italy...9 hours for getting in NYC...to see CB!!!
And many thanks to Cherrytree that give me and my friend the chance to meet the band by winning the m&g!!
Here some of pics I took ;)

Ahh! He is cute, cute, cute!
Dude! Kiro has a Cullen Tshirt on....a Twilight shirt! O_O! ok that is awesome! Im a twilight fan! So him wearing that! makes it all the better!!!! love you Kiro!

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->