Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

CHERRY TREE RECORDS BRING TOKIO HOTEL TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Cherry Tree Records,

I speak for the million of Tokio Hotel fans, that have been begging for you all to set up some U.S. tour dates after their european leg of the tour. SO PLEASEE BRING OUR BOYS BACK TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps.

If you bring them back, I hope you will make meet and greet packages available!!!!

Thankyou!!!!!!!

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Please use proper grammar.
and also, though I am not a representative for Cherrytree, there are other fans other than ones in the U.S. that Tokio Hotel have to tour to. It's only fair. Patience is a virtue.
It's true. Tokio Hotel hasn't really been to the U.S. in a WHILE! I really want them to come to Boston, though.
I agree with you.
Im not from the States. Im from Canada.
We havent had them since 2008 but I understand the idea of patience.
The longer you wait, the better it is when they come.

Karissa. said:
Please use proper grammar.
and also, though I am not a representative for Cherrytree, there are other fans other than ones in the U.S. that Tokio Hotel have to tour to. It's only fair. Patience is a virtue.
Yes, I agree we have been waiting for Tokio Hotel to come back! Cherry Tree you need do also do some more promoting for TH! Radio Stations will not play their singles from the Humanoid album! Get those boys over here and PR the hell out of them!!!! We want concerts from them here also! Thanks!
please!!! there are people who love u so please come back!! i want to see u guys in consert it is my dream to see a real band!!! XD u guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->