Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Breakfast with Tokio Hotel...the twins 23rd birthday special - you help us pick the songs!

We're doing a special 23 song Breakfast With Tokio Hotel to celebrate the Kaulitz twins 23rd birthday.  If there's something in particular you want to hear during the show, drop us a reply in this thread and Scott (your host!) will pick out 23 songs for this Special Edition of Breakfast With Tokio Hotel!

The special will air on Saturday, September 1st at 8am PDT and will be rebroadcast later that night at 11pm PDT.

Breakfast with Tokio Hotel, heard only on Cherrytree Radio at www.cherrytreeradio.com or by clicking the oval Cherrytree Radio icon.

Thanks for listening and thanks for participating!

*** UPDATE ***

Due to the overwhelming response, we've set up a voting booth/poll at http://www.cherrytreerecords.com/tokiohotelvote so you can vote directly for the songs you want to hear this Saturday.

Feel free to continue to post your favorites here and make your case for why *your* song should be played during the show!

Views: 2684

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

An deiner Seite, 1000 Meere, Down on you, World Behind my Wall, Geisterfahrer, Pain of Love, Hurricanes and Suns and If I Die Tomorrow! <3

IN DIE NACHT THAT SONG IS INDISPENSABLE ^^ 

oh,yeah! In die Nacht too!)

yes ^^ 

I agree too. In die Nacht, yes)

1. Alien (Live)

2. Automatic

3. Break Away 

4. Darkside of the sun

5. Der letzte tag

6. Durch den monsun (Live)

7. Forever now (Live)

8. World behind my wall

9. Hey You (Live)

10. Humanoid (German)

11. In die nacht

12. In your shadow i can shine (Live)

13. Leb die sekunde.

14. Menschen suchen menschen

15. Monsun O Koete

16. Noise (Live)

17. Pain of love

18. Phantomrider (Live)

19. Rette mich

20. Schrei (Live)

21. Spring nicht (Live)

22. Vergessene kinder (Live)

23. Unendlichkeit

FOREVER NOW!, IN YOUR SHADOW I CAN SHINE,Hilf Mir Fliegen!! ;)

Dogs unleashed <3

REDEN

João Pessoa,Brasil .MONSOON , Für immer jetzt , Geh ,In your Shadow,.World Behind My Wall, Alien -auf Deutsch ,Hilf mir fliegen,.Stich ins Glück.

Humanoid (German), Screamin`, Human conect to Human and Fur immer jetzt))

All songs are delightful.))))

HILF MIR FLIEGEN. <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service