Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

It's Tokio Hotel Day on April 16th!  Come celebrate with us on Cherrytree Radio for a special all request HOUR of Breakfast with Tokio Hotel!

Leave your requests for Scott in the topic below, including your name (or screen name), city/country you're in, and the song you want to hear. Scott will go through the requests and pick out songs for the show airing on Saturday April 16th at 8am Pacific Daylight Time.

Start Tokio Hotel Day off the right way with the special hour long all request edition of Breakfast with Tokio Hotel!

Thanks for listening and thanks for participating!

Views: 1162

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

FUN

ZOOM INTO ME  !!

TAIWAN

Name:saro

City/Country:Taipei /Taiwan

Song: Down On You   

Hilf mir fliegen
Olya Dedova, RUSSIA

And yeah. Please help us. Our messages to Tokio Hotel are ignored! RUSSIA IS STILL WAITING FOR TOKIO HOTEL!

Name:Joanna

City/Country:Taoyuan

Song:Final Day

Chi Chan 

Taoyuan/Taiwan

Durch den Monsun :^D

Sonia Insalaco

Casteltermini, Italy.

Beichte!

hi, I already aked for a song, which was Hilf mir fliegen, I'm just replying to those fans from Russia who couldn't see them on tour. Well i actually went to their concert in Barcelona, and my words might be irrelevant, but I'm completely sure that they haven't forgotten about their russian fans, it's just that I think they're just very busy, they're following such a crazy schedule, anyway I know that they're going to reward you someday, someway...

I just wanted to give my opinion about this because I've read so many messages saying the same about Russia...

Kristen Fights the Storm - Middleburg, Florida USA - HILF MIR FLIEGEN! :)

Why does a one hour of THTV have to be on a day I have a horseshow and can't listen!!! UHG! I will try to on my phone between classes.. would love to hear my favorite song be played!

Hilf mir fliegen
Olya Dedova, RUSSIA

And yeah. Please help us. Our messages to Tokio Hotel are ignored! RUSSIA IS STILL WAITING FOR TOKIO HOTEL!
Name: Juno

City/Country: Taipei , Taiwan

Song: 1000 Meere

Tokio Hotel-An deiner Seite
Taiwan

Eve

Taipei/Taiwan

An deiner Seite

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise