Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My question to the guys would have to be:

What do you think when you look back at yourself (At any age); Do you find that you have to laugh at yourself, feel embarrassed, or just think you were the coolest little dude?
If you won passes to meet your favorite band, what would you ask them to sign for you, and what would you say to them? ;-)
My question to Tokio Hotel would be:
What is the feeling when you go up the stage and you hear all your fans singing along all your english and german songs?
if i could ask tokio hotel something it would have to be umm will first off i would ask them if i can get a hug frm them and or to have a pic taken with them cuz thats all i would ever need to make my life complete i kno it might sound silly but i really truly deeply care about them boys and i would so do anything in this whole wide wold for them 4 sexy boys and them boys really changed my life around i kno it might sound stupid but its true if it wasnt for them i might be dead or something so i THANK god every day for bringing them 4 guys into my life and i just want them to kno how much i love and care bout them an i would do anything at all just to see them in front of me thanks Tokio hotel you guys are my life,my wold, my everything you are the wold its cuz of you im a better person so i just wanna thank you wonderful guys love u
My reasoning behind my question is that because a couple of days ago they were on "Viva Live" in Germany and they had to do an "action" which turned out to be the YMCA dance and nobody,including the host,knew what it was or how it went.

Tiffany said:
Did anyone explain to you guys what the "YMCA" song is? If not,look up The Village People on youtube.
it gustav not bustav

Vicky said:
I would ask bill: what influenced you for "spring nicht"
Tom:Do you think you may change your style in the future?
Georg: i hope things are going well with your girlfriend :) plans for future?
Bustav: how are you liking the new look?

I love Tokio Hotel with all my heart. It would mean the world to me to get these. No joke. I have been asking the big guy "God" if he could bless me someday with something like this. And if i get these i now have a way to get there!
I would Fly of course but i raised money for mysef and my best friend from Minnesota! :D
i love you all so much and i really hope i get the chance to meet you! <3

Hi my name is julianna and my question would be: IF U CAN HAVE ANY GIRL IN THE WORLD AND SPEND A WEEK WITH HER AND GO ANYWERE IN THE WORLD WERE WOULD U GO? WHAT KIND OF GIRL WOULD IT BE? AND NO ONE WITH U JUST THE TWO OF U. I HADNT HERD TOKIO HOTEL ANSWER THIS QUESTION. AND ME, MY BFF, MY CUZIN, AND SISTER REALY WANT TO MEET TH SO BAD AND I LIVE 2 HR AWAY AND MY MOM SAYS WE CAN GO IF WE WIN! WE WILL STILL LOVE TH 4 LIFE EVEN IF U DONT PIC US BUT STILL PIC US WE LUV TH!!!!
My question is about Phantomrider. What was the inspiration for this song? Did one of you have a dream about a 'mystery' person that you knew you were in love with or wanted to be with? And I mean 'mystery' person as in you have a dream about an individual that you can't identify, like you can't quite see there face, and yet you know the two of you are meant for each other. Like a 'ghost-like soulmate'.
Question:: how much do you think all this fame as effected who you are as a person?

I love them so much, They are truely a blessing.. not otrying to be all like religious.
but i am serious. I have a hard time and i will ust listen to one of the 8 cd's i have of them.
Their music helps me get through so much, i am really thankful that
CherryTreeRec found Tokio Hotel and made them famous and big in the U.S
I have loved their music for almost 4 years now and i dont know what i would do without it.
music is my life but music would noto be as important to me withough TokioHotel and their AMAZING lyrics.
<3 please make my dream come true and pick me. It would mean the world.
ahh typo! oops.julianna alexa herrera said:
it gustav not bustav

Vicky said:
Gustav: how are you liking the new look?

I love Tokio Hotel with all my heart. It would mean the world to me to get these. No joke. I have been asking the big guy "God" if he could bless me someday with something like this. And if i get these i now have a way to get there!
I would Fly of course but i raised money for mysef and my best friend from Minnesota! :D
Gustav: how are you liking the new look?

I love Tokio Hotel with all my heart. It would mean the world to me to get these. No joke. I have been asking the big guy "God" if he could bless me someday with something like this.(not trying to be all religious ha) And if i get these i now have a way to get there!
There are so many questions to ask Tokio Hotel and it's so hard to choose which one to ask. Tom, would you marry me? Haha, just kidding. The real question is: What is your favorite xbox game? Other than Rockband that's not a choice :D

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->