Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 673

Replies to This Discussion

If I could ask Tokio Hotel a question it would probably be this:
Do you think if you had grown up in the United States and formed Tokio Hotel here, would you have the same amount of success as you do now? Is most of your appeal due to your German background and being bilingual or could you be just as popular performing only in English?
First of all i have to say that you guys are crazy amazing :) and my question is:
If you guys were a fangirl obssesed with a band like tokio hotel, what would you ask yourselves?

...sorry if that sounds confusing but it makes sense in my head and i hope i worded it well enough
How do you guys deal with all the pressure of having so many fans and writing songs knowing that over a million people are going to be listening to them n judging them?
-Love yah Tokio Hotel! :) and I personally would never judge you guys! Your awesome just the way you are.

p.s. sorry cherrytree I tried to make this under 200 but I couldn't say everything Tokio Hotel deserved in under 200 characters! i mean, who could?! there the most awesomest band EVER! words 2 describe them.. well there is no words to describe them. but if there was.. you would need like a million characters. XD <3 Tokio Hotel
In case comment didnt qualify:
How do you guys deal with the pressure of having so many fans and writing songs knowing that all those fans are going to be listening to them and judging them?
Seriously? It sounds kinda random but I would ask Tom and Bill:

Tom and Bill, when it is your birthday, Tom, when Bill tells you happy birthday, do you wait 10 minutes to tell Bill happy birthday? Or do you just say it at the same time? :D

Haha silly me. :3
- Maria Lara, Indio CA :3
My Question:

What past mistakes have impacted you for the better?
Is there one thing you guys would change in your life?If so, what would it be and why?
Q. If you knew one of your fans was dieing, and they needed a kidney transplant, and one of you was the only person in the world whose kidney would work for them, would you be willing to donate? (Highly unlikely, but I'm still very curious.)

Debbie <3
With "Scream" you tried to do one-to-one translations of your songs but with "Humanoid", some of the songs have very different lyrics. With "Hey You" and "Darkside of the Sun", which version came first - English or German - and how did the German versions end up with such a science-fiction storyline?
My question for the guys is...I want to know if they are truly HAPPY at this very moment in their lives!!!! I want them to be very happy because they deserve to be! Lots of love!!
My kids listen to Tokio Hotel when I play it in the car on the way to school. My son really liked Hey You the first few times we listened to the whole album, but now he keeps singing World Behind My Wall. Having the album out since Oct. 2 and 6, have you noticed any trending in popularity from one song to another since all the songs are very singable?
My question is what would be or has been the best compliment you could get? Does it have to do with your music or style, or would it be something deeper having to do with who you are as a person?

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->