Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are each of you guys' pet peeves?
My question: After being put down many times, what kept you going [family, a song, stuffed animal, est.]., and what advice can you share with others who wish to also succed some day?

Obviously fame came at a very young age, but every one knows there was a few hard times then and maybe a few now. The story of all four boys, becoming not only a band and best friends, but even better a family inspired me to keep working for my dreams. In hard times like these I am grateful to find some inspirations to keep me following my dreams even when I do find a dead end in this crazy maze of life. I always tell myself "You just can’t beat the person who never gives up" which was very well said by Babe Ruth. So I guess I just find myself curious, to know what keeps Tokio Hotel so strong.
i wish this was like face book because i would press the like button on this comment :D

Alexis Ajluni said:
My question for Tokio Hotel would be:

When you were young and still in school how did you handle getting bullied and harassed? And how did it feel once you became famous, were you happy to finally show all who bullied you that you were more than what they thought? I think its great when someone whose been through a lot of pain ends up accomplishing a lot in their life. I think your a great example of how even when people tell you your different and you nobody you can be strong and show them your better than what they think. I think our differences are what make us great and even though i get harassed for loving Tokio Hotel id gladly take the bullying to show my love for this great band. You guys mean a lot to me and to every one of your fans! Thank you for reading my question(:. tokio hotel fur immer.
If it were possible to get inside your heads, what would I find?
Hey guys,

Would you consider your parents your "biggest fans" and do they enjoy listening to your music?

-----------------------------------------

Humanoid is terrific!! Congratulations on your continued success! I'm looking forward to the upcoming tour!

Always,
Onesty
Hi my name is julianna and my question would be: IF U CAN HAVE ANY GIRL IN THE WORLD AND SPEND A WEEK WITH HER AND GO ANYWERE IN THE WORLD WERE WOULD U GO? WHAT KIND OF GIRL WOULD IT BE? AND NO ONE WITH U JUST THE TWO OF U. I HADNT HERD TOKIO HOTEL ANSWER THIS QUESTION SO PLEASE PICK ME!!!
My question to Tokio Hotel:

What group or individual artist would you want to perform a duet with?

-Jenn
My question to Tokio Hotel is:
How long do you plan to live your rockstar life?
if i could ask tokio hotel one question it would be if you could choose between making music and meeting the love of your life then losing them and finding the love of your life,but never make music again,which one would you choose?
if i could ask them one question it would be:
IF YOU COULD CHOOSE BETWEEN MAKING MUSIC AND MEETING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AND THEM LOSING THEM FOR EVER AND FINDING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE,BUT NEVER MAKE MUSIC AGAIN WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

this is just an edit from my other question that i forgot to include the words for ever everything else is the same.
Question:
Would you rather travel in a submarine or a spaceship?
I would want to ask Tokio Hotel:
A few songs on the new album, such as Automatic and Zoom Into Me, incorporate messages involving love.
If you guys haven’t been in a serious relationship in quite some time (besides Georg), where is the inspiration for these songs coming from? Past experiences or is it just instinct?

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->