Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO WAY!! i never win anything!!!! :D

Scott (Cherrytree) said:
Congratulations to the following winners who get a pair of tickets each.

Sarah S, Amanda Francis, LA Girl, Natali Kaplan

please email Dean and myself your real names and your mobile numbers for further instructions.

thank you for all of the great entries. It was very difficult to only allow 4 winners.

Scott
this stinks i never win anything and now i wont get to c me favorite band in the whole world tokio hotel i will go to scool sad i luv u bill, tom, george, and gustav!!!!!!!!!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->