Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would ask them:
bill: when it comes falling in love, what is it worth and what does it mean to you?
2. do u think u would ever fall in love with a fan?
tom: 1.i heard that you think you wont be able to fall in love, why do you think that?
2. what is the youngest age of a girl for you to date her?
gustav: 1.do you think your fans are stalkers?
2. would you ever do a benefit concer? and what would it be for?
georg: i heard you have a girl friend, how in love are you with her?
xoxo-jessica a.
i've been a vegan for 4 years now and was a vegetarian for about 13 years!
i just didn't like the taste of meat and decided not to eat it..i never thought
i'd be vegan but my friend and peta convinced me otherwise! i truly care
about animals and i don't think it's fair how they are treated! so i'm vegan for
life now! anyways, my question is to bill and tom: what made you two switch to
vegetarianism and would you ever think of switching to veganism?!
-jessie
QUESTION:: What do you think about me flying here to see you from Minnesota?

or

QUESTION:: what song of yours is the most meaningful to you and why??

I really hope i get a pair of tickets!
i love tokio hotel along with CherryTree thanks you for bringing these wonderful guys into the light!
these tickets would mean the world to me
i dont know how i would react i would most likley jump up and down screaming and make a video ahha

maybe put it on yourtube so people can tell me how crazy i am
<3
I would also like to congradulate them on becoming vegetarians :)
i have been vegetarian for a while. i love animals too much to eat them
it is hard to battle others who eat meat and question it....

Do you ever deal with people like that?
If I could ask Tokio Hotel one question it would be:

It seems as though you all want some type of love, girlfriend wise, but as though, on your free time you don't even try dating. Whats one way a girl can get your attention for a possible date?

I know theres alot of girl that would give any of the guys a chance for a date (well except Georg because he has a girl already ;D ) but they are always so distanced.
I would ask them...something unique, something no reporter has asked before...but i dont want it to be something random like "whats your favorite kind of pie?"...how about this: what do you love more than anything in the world? what is the absolute most important thing, the thing you are most passionate about and that you couldn't live without (other than being in the band, obviously. and also excluding your family and friends because we know how important they are!)? for example, mine is Tokio Hotel. i couldnt live without you!
i would also ask: what do you think about me flying to LA from Pennsylvania to see you? because thats what I'll do if i win a pass!! nothing can stop me!! but the sad thing is...i can only go if i win a pass cuz otherwise my parents wont fly me there...thats why im entering this contest despite how far away i live, because if i win then i get to go!! and meeting tokio hotel is the dream of my life

Natali Kaplan said:
I would ask them...something unique, something no reporter has asked before...but i dont want it to be something random like "whats your favorite kind of pie?"...how about this: what do you love more than anything in the world? what is the absolute most important thing, the thing you are most passionate about and that you couldn't live without (other than being in the band, obviously. and also excluding your family and friends because we know how important they are!)? for example, mine is Tokio Hotel. i couldnt live without you!
thanks for all the entries. the contest is now closed.
Congratulations to the following winners who get a pair of tickets each.

Sarah S, Amanda Francis, LA Girl, Natali Kaplan

please email Dean and myself your real names and your mobile numbers for further instructions.

thank you for all of the great entries. It was very difficult to only allow 4 winners.

Scott
=(
please please puh leeeeze come to chicago :(
it's alwaaaaaaays new york & los angeles D:
OMFG i cannot believe this!! thank you thank you!!!!

Scott (Cherrytree) said:
Congratulations to the following winners who get a pair of tickets each.

Sarah S, Amanda Francis, LA Girl, Natali Kaplan

please email Dean and myself your real names and your mobile numbers for further instructions.

thank you for all of the great entries. It was very difficult to only allow 4 winners.

Scott

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->