Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 684

Replies to This Discussion

I would ask (to all of them):

What do you guys believe that you improved in, and are you proud of this improvement? Whether it is music, your style, speech development in English, or even playing your instruments.
i would ask them:

*how was your experience going through the whole music business?

i guess thats one question but i have s many more i cant even think of them XD

and i would also add a comment: i love you guys!
I would ask Bill what the inspiration for his nipple piercing was, and who gets to see it. ;)

Nah. I would ask If they plan on making and preforming music all their lives, and when they think a suitable age to retire would be. Also, Does Bill think he will still be writing lyrics when that day comes, and do the rest predict whether they will still play music on their own time or not?
What do you think your 15yr old selves would think of the Tokio Hotel that you are now? Personally and proffesionally, what would your younger selves think of who you all have become?

Please, please pick me. I would be so honored.
Is there one particular fan that you can't forget? Do you have dreams about her?
if you guys could go back in time what time would you go to?
Question for the band: Music is obviously very important to you. If rock music had not been where you were able to make your career are there any other types of music you may have considered? Jazz? Classical? Vegas/Cruise Ship band? Or even other areas of the music industry? A&R, producer?

Question for Tom and Bill: You have a production credit on the new album. Did having that kind of responsibility on the album make you approach the music or performances differently? Including your own music/lyrics and your own playing/singing ?
my question to tokio hotel would be
if you could have your one true desire come true but you'd lose the ablity to to play your instrument/voice would you???
If you could spend the day with anyone alive or dead (yes, this person can be brought back for 1 day), who would it be and why?

Choose wisely because you only have one day and one person. Will not accept I don't know answers. :]]
What challenges or difficult situation inspired the song "That Day"?

I noticed you say "I'm cool I'm great I'm a jerk..." and in one line you mention not being able to heal, is this due to personal experience (Bill's surgery? maybe not) or someone else's experience.
What inspired the cover of the new album?

Why is this humanoid figure of only Bill, when there is obviously four of you!! More than one head may have looked funny but what about a generic face.
please explain :]]
How do each of your families feel about your success?

(do they feel your sacrificing normaility for success or fame?) I'm sure being on the road all the time and being sorta imprisoned has some impact on them.

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->