Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to provide another chance for you to meet Tokio Hotel. This time, during their visit to Los Angeles at their Hot Topic (Universal City Walk location) in-store appearance this coming Thursday, October 22nd. What's more, we're going to make available 4 pairs of passes in advance right here on www.cherrytreerecords.com like this:

Just answer the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, if you could ask Tokio Hotel one question, what would it be?

4 people (1 pair of tickets per person selected) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of www.cherrytreerecords.com to enter and be able to make your own way to the Hot Topic in-store event. We'll be accepting entries until Tuesday, October 20th, 6pm Pacific.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Angeles, City, Hot, Hotel, In-Store, Los, Passes, Tokio, Topic, Universal, More…Walk

Views: 441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My question for Tokio Hotel is this:

Now that you guys are known pretty much everywhere in the world and can't really go out without someone watching you. Do you miss the life you had before, the life with dreams of becoming the one you are today? And the life of things moving at it's own pace and not in the pace of fame?
if i could ask tokio hotel 1 question I would ask them what they would do if they could walk around unreconized for a day and where they would want to spend that day
I'd probably ask Tom where his dreads are now, or if he kept any of them.

i would ask bill if he is thinking in sing and record an album solo or solist, like other bands did, or maybe only with tom.
My question for Tokio Hotel:

How would each of you describe youself without including anything about "Tokio Hotel" ? Who is Bill? Who is Tom? Who is Georg? Who is Gustav? What makes you who you are as an individual person, and not as a member of "Tokio Hotel"? Like pretend your not famous and your getting to know someone, what would you say about yourself?

~Sarah~ :D
tania said:

i would ask bill if he is thinking in sing and record an album solo or solist, like other bands did, or maybe only with tom.
Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg ...... If you had the chance to go where ever you wanted without being noticed where would you go and who would you talk to????

Peace and Love From Meggi
If you could do anything different in your career what would it be?
I would ask Tokio Hotel if it was easier to make the German version of Humanoid or the English version (:
Bill, would you ever consider to have a concert where you would make up the songs on the spot and see what would come out of it?
My Questions:
Tom: Have ur pants ever fallen off u?:)

Tokio Hotel: Is "World Behind My Wall" based on ur real life? Beacuse when i first heard it i immediatly thought about when u talked about having a garden with a tall fence which u couldnt see over. is it about how u cant really see the outside world?
my question to tokio hotel would be
if tom and bill would ever let a girl come between them and the band and where did they get the inspiration for th Humanoid album and they Humanoid songs

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service