Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

All Discussions Tagged 'records' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Songwriting

Hi All! I am a songwriter and am looking to pitch my music to the right people. Here is the URL - http://calo-songwriter.co.uk/ Thank you…

Started by Calogero (Cal) Farruggia

0 Jul 30

Which Cherrytree artists do you stan for?

This thread is just to post your favorite cherrytree artists are and why... Ill start, my favorite artists are Colette Carr and Natalia Kil…

Started by TylerKillsCarr

0 Sep 10, 2013

wants to sign record deal

hey everyone, my name is deven pal and i am 17 years old pop singer songwriter from india.i am searching for an US record deal and i am sur…

Started by deven pal

0 Oct 7, 2012

My Feist MP3 download is not working!

I bought Feist's Metals album on vinyl and was super pumped to get a free MP3 download of the album, but www.listentofeist.com/vinyl is not…

Started by Emily DelloRusso

2 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dwyer

The Chat...where is it? How do I get there?

How to get into the chat:   In the lower right corner of this page there is small bar and a light that's either green (online) or red (offl…

Started by Cherrytree Radio

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Alice

Jes Loren- Artist

I think Cherry Tree Records should check out Jes Loren, She f****** rocks. Jes' Website

Started by Jes Loren

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jes Loren

ARTIST MANAGEMENT

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER MY SERVICES AS A ARTIST MANAGER. I WORK IN THE D.C. AREA MOSTLY BUT AM FAMILIAR WITH POP GENRES OF ALL SORTS. CONTACT…

Started by JOHN MCCARTY SEBORIA

0 Nov 23, 2010

Volunteer/Internship for Cherrytree Records.

Hey, I joined the 4C The Power workshop in NYC on August 27th and I was interested to sign up to volunteer and try an internship for Cherry…

Started by Tiffany To

0 Sep 9, 2010

See this video of a new star

Please look this girl who sings With You Of Chris Brown : http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61280881

Started by amina

0 Aug 1, 2009

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->