Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Permission to use music

Can you help me with the process for using your music (Rocketeer) for a short  video my students made about their near space balloon launch…

Started by Bernadette M Wood

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Cherrytree Radio (Tony)

Unsolicited Demo Submissions

Does Cherrytree Records accept unsolicited demos? 

Started by Chase Lubag

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Will Wilson

Maybe you'll check out my Jamz!?

Hey guys! I'm Josh Moran and write/produce my own music. Should check it out on my page! Here is a sample of what my LP is to look like!

Started by Josh Moran

0 Mar 10, 2012

How to get your songs played on CherryTree Radio

I have an idea for the site. Have a competition for unsigned artists that are members of the site to win a chance to have their songs playe…

Started by Club Guilt

0 Feb 15, 2011

Dance Music!!!!!

Hey Guys! Check out my new release! "Once in a Lifetime" www.myspace.com/geomasareh  

Started by Geo Masareh

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Niko or the guy named DJ SOL

THE BRIDGE REMIX OF "LIKE A G6"

EVERYONE GO ON www.youtube.com/thebridgevalid HAVE A LISTEN OF MY REMIX AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!!! www.twitter.com/thebridgevalid 1 Lo…

Started by The Bridge

0 Nov 27, 2010

Cool Blog to check out

Hello,   I thought that I would share my blog with all you cool people. It is called The Independent Music Scene, www.theindependentmusicsc

Started by Paul

0 Oct 25, 2010

Hello

I Am an up and coming music DJ and i would love my music to be out there so other people can hear it. I've been producing my music for the…

Started by Niko or the guy named DJ SOL

0 Aug 14, 2010

Sound Like CherryTree?

Well, I decided, after browsing the forums, to try some of the shameless self-promotion I've been seeing on here :P I make electronic music…

Started by DJ Trackstyle

0 Aug 14, 2010

Alternative pop is great, thanks cherry tree! what about alternative other things?

Hey there, my name is Mel. There are 2 things that i love more than anything else in the world. Music and Video games. I love cherry tree r…

Started by Melissa Kaylor

0 Jul 4, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service