Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to go about obtaining music permissions for a student media project?

Hi, I'm planning on entering Top Screen, a showcase of productions made by VCE students in Melbourne, Australia next year and would love to…

Started by Madison Reardon

0 Jun 2

Permission to use music

Can you help me with the process for using your music (Rocketeer) for a short  video my students made about their near space balloon launch…

Started by Bernadette M Wood

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Cherrytree Radio

Unsolicited Demo Submissions

Does Cherrytree Records accept unsolicited demos? 

Started by Chase Lubag

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Will Wilson

Maybe you'll check out my Jamz!?

Hey guys! I'm Josh Moran and write/produce my own music. Should check it out on my page! Here is a sample of what my LP is to look like!

Started by Josh Moran

0 Mar 10, 2012

How to get your songs played on CherryTree Radio

I have an idea for the site. Have a competition for unsigned artists that are members of the site to win a chance to have their songs playe…

Started by Club Guilt

0 Feb 15, 2011

Dance Music!!!!!

Hey Guys! Check out my new release! "Once in a Lifetime" www.myspace.com/geomasareh  

Started by Geo Masareh

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Niko or the guy named DJ SOL

THE BRIDGE REMIX OF "LIKE A G6"

EVERYONE GO ON www.youtube.com/thebridgevalid HAVE A LISTEN OF MY REMIX AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!!! www.twitter.com/thebridgevalid 1 Lo…

Started by The Bridge

0 Nov 27, 2010

Cool Blog to check out

Hello,   I thought that I would share my blog with all you cool people. It is called The Independent Music Scene, www.theindependentmusicsc

Started by Paul

0 Oct 25, 2010

Hello

I Am an up and coming music DJ and i would love my music to be out there so other people can hear it. I've been producing my music for the…

Started by Niko or the guy named DJ SOL

0 Aug 14, 2010

Sound Like CherryTree?

Well, I decided, after browsing the forums, to try some of the shameless self-promotion I've been seeing on here :P I make electronic music…

Started by DJ Trackstyle

0 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->