Your Pop Alternative Source

All Discussions Tagged 'hotel' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

June 5th, Dirty Bass with Bill Kaulitz

I am so excited, are you?

Started by Tokio Hotel America -Official FC

0 May 6, 2012

Tokio Hotel on the Radio!

Why can't I hear Tokio Hotel on the radio?  I've requested and requested.  But nothing.  Can't Cherry Tree or Universal USA promote Tokio H…

Started by Alyssab

3 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by stacey newton

A simple and wonderful request <3

Hey Cherry Tree Records,   Please consider asking the boys to do a Australian Tour. There are many fans down here and we would love to have…

Started by Jessica Nash

0 Jun 8, 2011

Were you at the Los Angeles Tokio Hotel signing? WIN BIG!

Were you at Universal City Walk Hot Topic on Thursday October 22nd? Yeah? You waited in line in the sun and 80 degree heat! Paid $12 for pa…

0 Oct 29, 2009

Automatisch-Automatic !!

The new single of Tokio Hotel!! Listen the music!! Look at it ^^ !! and look the video clip ! Available everywhere sept. 22

Started by TifaMacky

0 Sep 2, 2009

Tokio Hotel - Fanclub

September 3 NRJ Radio - France, in studio September 9 Event: Elämä Lapselle-concert (Charity Show) Location: Hartwall Arena - Helsinki, Fi…

0 Sep 1, 2009

Tokio Hotel: Concept behind Humanoid

For all the latest Tokio Hotel news, rely on us, the Official Tokio Hotel Fanclub of the USA. No, we are not just calling ourselves officia…

0 Aug 30, 2009

"Automatic"/"Automatisch" Video Competition [Official Portuguese FC]

In anticipation of TH's "Automatic" video premiere, from the new album Humanoid, CFTH - Portuguese FC decided to organize a competition i…

Started by Heinz

0 Aug 29, 2009

vote for me please

hello everybody, i just signed up to win a present of Tokio Hotel and I would like you to vote for me please, everyone who has voted for m…

Started by fraisy-chocolat

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mikayla Appell

Please support Two little italian twins!

Dear subscribers, We want to announce that the charity auction for the project called “THwins for little twins” starts today. It will allow…

Started by tokiohotelitaliafanclub.com

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service