Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Cherrytree Records (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Love

I'd like you to listen to my track called "Just Love" and to tell me what you think about it! Peace! :) Aleck http://soundcloud.com/ale

Started by Aleck

0 Apr 27, 2011

New Oklahoma City Artist

This is my group M.E.Zeros I really think you should check them out.

Started by Robby M wood

0 Apr 21, 2011

Jes Loren- Artist

I think Cherry Tree Records should check out Jes Loren, She f****** rocks. Jes' Website

Started by Jes Loren

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jes Loren

Musicvideos?

Hello Cherrytree. I wonder wich person on the label that commisions musicvideos? I would love to sow my work for you.All the bestMattias

Started by [email protected]

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Cherrytree Radio (Tony)

Demo CD, new artist

Hi, I'm a new upcoming artist looking for a record label Who should I contact about this or how should I proceed with this?   I got 2 songs…

Started by Steven Huang

0 Mar 24, 2011

I wrote my song!

It's called..... Or I re wrote it xP make me record it someone! Please

Started by Zac Unknown

0 Feb 21, 2011

WANTING TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ON CHERRYTREE RECORDS .....

Attention: Cherrytree Records   My name is Carla Julianna and I am a volunteer writer for an online magazine called RIME SHOWCASE . I am ve…

Started by carla julianna

0 Jan 19, 2011

i have some Demo and need to send for audition with cherrytree record how i can send?

hello to Cherry tree   i've some Demo of song that my friend composed,and play any instruments by himself and i want to ask for the cherryt…

Started by findyPS

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by findyPS

Submitting music

So I am a music producer inquiring about submitting music to cherry tree records. Who is in the know how department??

Started by Chase morgan

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Majishin

ARTIST MANAGEMENT

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER MY SERVICES AS A ARTIST MANAGER. I WORK IN THE D.C. AREA MOSTLY BUT AM FAMILIAR WITH POP GENRES OF ALL SORTS. CONTACT…

Started by JOHN MCCARTY SEBORIA

0 Nov 23, 2010

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service